Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old May 7, 2005, 7:44 AM   #1

Okay I just purchased this combo. I take some shots, put the camera on the printer doc. The camera lcd screen says "initializing please wait" ....then a minute later the screen goes blank.....no pictures to be seen.

If I hit the print button it will print a picture. If I preset my pictures before setting it on the printer doc I can hit print and it will print my pics, even though I can see nothing on the lcd screen on the camera. The camera works fine in preview mode.

I tried a different memory card. I even took it to the store where I purchased it and they tried the a differnt camera on a the same model printer dock in the store and the same thing happened. YOu cannot view the pics on the lcd screen to print...Soooo what do I do now?

I really like the setup for on the go printing.

As far a the camera it is a good camera for what needs to be done with it. I just would like to use the printer doc and camera as it was intended.

A call to kodak, they tell me there is something wrong with the hardware, send it in for repair or take it back to where I got it as it has been less than 48 hours. Cheez two cameras doing this?

Any ideas here would be appreciated.
fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links