Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Sep 18, 2005, 3:32 AM   #11

It's true that online deals are usually better than what brick-and-mortar stores do offer. However, having had to return stuff in the past, I know that I can rely on Costco :-). I asked the salesman who brought the box about the return policy and I was told that I could return it to them if I bring back everything (including manuals). In the box I found the camera, the series 3 dock and the medium-sized bag listed at 19.99 on Kodak's web site (and again, one can probably find a cheaper alternative online). The dock series 3 box is the original one (that is, not customized for the P850) so it includes a 2 NiMH battery pack :-)and a dock adapter. Since I still have my CX7530, I will use the battery pack with it. I'm not sure yet if I need the dock adapter - I think both the CX7530 and the P850 are directly compatible with the series 3 dock. I don't recall whether a SD card was supposed to be included with the camera - I haven't found any so far, and I'm actually happy about it because it usually is a 16 or 32 M that I have no use for.
FAVA98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2005, 11:25 AM   #12

Many thanks for all the info. You have opened up a whole new source for the Kodak P-850.

Sarah Joyce
speaklightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2005, 12:08 PM   #13

Ohhhhhhhhhhh another 3% on top of that. Thats just to inviting to have such a nice price on that cam.
sw2cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2005, 7:10 PM   #14

Welcome FAVA98, And hope to see your pictures soon.

Mr Blue
MrBlue is offline   Reply With Quote