Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Apr 3, 2006, 4:43 PM   #11

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear of your trouble. Hope you enjoyed WDW.

I suspect you might have deleted one picture instead of all pictures. So, the balance of your images were still on the camera? I am not clear on whether or not you used a card reader to remove the pictures, the feature on the camera for this, or if you are using EasyShare software that came with the camera.

If you are indeed using a card reader, you can simply format the card and it should make all space available for new pictures. You can also format the card in the camera and that should do the same thing.

If you had used EasyShare, the software has a feature that will remove all old images from the card once the transfer to EasyShare is complete. This is a feature that can be changed as can most features in EasyShare. Note, when you leave images on your card, and you connect to your laptop EasyShare will know that some of the images were already transferred so will not transfer them to your system again.

Regardless, if you want to clear all the images from the camera use the format option as that will do it for you.

If you think I can help, Mike, let me know.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company
Ronbaird is offline   Reply With Quote