Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Aug 4, 2006, 2:43 PM   #11

Boily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2006, 6:18 PM   #12

Great you found one that works for you.. I was going to suggest one of Ulead's programs. I've used Ulead DVD Movie Factory 4 Disc Creator and all of their VideoStudio, and MediaStudio Pro for years. Their current release of MF5 does a great job for creating DVD slideshows.

ronpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2006, 11:03 PM   #13

Ive tried many slideshow programs, and the best one BY FAR is Proshow Gold. You can make your shows very professional looking, create it on a cd, VCD,DVD,EXE, or even upload it to the proshow website, so anyone can watch it with a high speed connection. You can download a trial at photodex.com .

I have created a few slideshows in the last few months, my sons adoption, my sisters graduation, and a slideshow for the United Mitochonrial foundation Ohio chapter. Below is a link to the Mitochodrial annual run walk fundraiser if you want to take a look. The music comes on after a 10-12 slides, I set it up that way for a more dramatic effect, but you can synck it to start at the beginning of the show. All pictures were taken with a P850, Dx7590, and Dx6340.

aeroshep1 is offline   Reply With Quote