Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jul 13, 2003, 6:49 PM   #1
Default Case for 7i

Hi there
Can anyone please recommend a case which fits the 7i? It only needs to hold the camera, an extra set of batteries and maybe a filter or two.
I like the Lowepro series but there are so many to choose from and I'd like a snug fit.
Thanks for any help....
MikeMcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 24, 2003, 8:37 PM   #2
Default LowePro EX140

I have the lowespro EX 140 I holds the camera snuggly. It also has plenty of room for a charger and several sets of batteries in the front pouch. Not a lot of room but just the right size for me. I put the camera with the lense facing up and the lense shade screwed on backwards on the lense.
hst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2003, 2:32 PM   #3
Default LowePro TLZ Mini

I have the 7hi and use the LowePro Top Load Zoom Mini.

It holds just the camera, strap, extra cards & batteries.

I leave the hood on. It's snug, but works well when you don't want to carry a bag.

I have used this with the supplied shoulder strap and on my belt.
Works either way, just different.

Us 5 Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2003, 7:30 PM   #4

I also use the LowePro TLZ Mini. A great bag. And if you need sometimes to carry along a few things that won't fit into the pocket on the bag, you can always get a small general purpose bag (one of those tiny digital camera bags, for instance) and hang it from the strap. That's the way I carry my flash.

One of the nice things about this bag is that the flap opens on the side toward you, not on the side away from you. That makes it a lot easier to grab the camera. In fact, I don't use a neck strap. I use a wrist strap. The camera goes back in the bag when I'm not using it, so it is well protected, instead of hanging from a neck strap and banging into things.
wthalliii is offline   Reply With Quote