Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Sep 15, 2008, 2:58 AM   #11

do you know or have any idea where i can get a sd card slot for my dimage z3?
here is a pic not very good but you should be able to see what i am talking about. tia
Attached Images
mdougla1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2012, 4:04 AM   #12

Opening a very old thread but hoping to get an answer..My faithful Dimage Z3 worked without a hitch for 7 years until one day the shutter button and its spring just came off and made it unusable as there is nothing to click now. I have now got myself a Nikon D3200 so rationally I should just dump my Dimage Z3 in the dustbin and forget about it :-). But my heart doesn't want to throw it particularly as everything in the old dog is good except for the button which came off.

Now I have just bought an damaged Z3 over ebay which has a bad lens (hence got it for a few quid) but which has a good shutter button and I hope to somehow use this for parts and replace the shutter button in my old faithful.

Any help in guiding me how to disassemble my Z3 for replacing the shutter button and its spring would be very appreciated.
tosh1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2012, 1:50 PM   #13

It's a awfull long time since your intervention... but who never tries never wins.
I tried several times to open the body of my Z3. But I never succeeded. The first part (covering the LCD) came off easily. But for second part the button commanding the zoom and the cover of the batterycompartment formed an unsurmountable obstruction. Can you help me?
Jempi is offline   Reply With Quote