Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jul 23, 2002, 12:14 PM   #1
Default Folders D7i

just in case there are 1 or 2 of us who hadn't noticed if you set your folder name to default as the date form each passing day the camera creates a new empty folder. the camera then files that days shots in that folder. this makes "what day did i shoot this on" easier instead of hitting the exif data. works good for me. just thought i'd say something about it. have a nice day. plus you can download the whole batch each in it's own little neat numbered folder.

[Edited on 7-24-2002 by sjms]
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 7, 2002, 4:09 PM   #2
Default Changing folders

I noticed that reviewing pictures taken before the current day is quite clumsy. You need to go to setup-mode, change the folder to the date of the pictures you want to review, switch back to replay mode (or record mode + quick view). After reviewing, you have to follow the same procedure in reverse to make the current date folder active before you can shot again.

Or am I missing something?
Jacques Roumimper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2002, 4:20 PM   #3

Jacques Roumimper

Have you try the memories setting? (I haven't), but it seems like the camera remembers everything else includind raw/tiff and high speed/timer... I'll try tonight, but i have the feeling this would do it for you as well (ie assign one memory to one folder, and another to a 2nd memory location)
NHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2002, 8:57 PM   #4

Has anybody figured out the naming for these? I use this which is great, but it puts something befor the date part of the folders. ex. 10220714 was on 7-17 but year? and what is the 1022?
Ken E is offline   Reply With Quote