Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Oct 2, 2003, 8:17 PM   #1
Default My Konica 310z

Thought i'd just share with you all my first year of ownership of my Konica 310z

Its an awsome camera. i took it all over the world. Skiing, nighclubs, rain etc. and it worked great!

had one problem in Sweden....my charger broke (common problem) but since it has a world wide warrenty...they just changed it over.

One thing that annoys me, is when i give the camera to someone to take a pic, they slide the cover open, and alway managed to get a finger print on the lens. It hasn't affected any of my shots (yet) but its annoying. I now open the camera for them.

Also why do we need a craedel (spelling?) for the battery....why can't they just have a cord you plug into the camera.

But the picture quality is the best i have seen. My friends have Sony P9's and this little camera kicks their arse.??? My friend also travelled with me, and he took a nice SLR (not sure what)...but my photos were WAY better. The quality (sharpness/colours etc) were extremely good.

I love the size of it. I never used to take pictures of anything, mainly becasue of the cost of photo developing and the size of the camera.....but now.....i've taken 2000 photos in 8 months!! I've only printed about 200 though....the rest i burn onto CD etc. off my Mac - iPhoto.
I tend to just throw it into my jean's pocket and pull it out in night clubs or restruants etc.

One other thing i don't like though...is how it doesn't have the AF Illuminator (Bright light that flashes so you can focus in the dark). However, even in the darkest night club (Germany) i still got sharp photos????

If your thinking of buying it do....it takes a great picture.
JCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links