Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Mar 19, 2004, 6:12 AM   #1
Default I got the "official" case from Minolta for my Z1!

I have looked high and low for a good case to protect my new Z1. I didn't really like any of the generic or after-market cases I could find in the stores. They were either way too big, or the camera wouldn't fit in it at all. If any of you have shopped around for the black leather case from Minolta that is made especially for the Z1, then you know it's not easy to find. Anyhow, there is a guy on ebay who's selling them. He has a "Buy it now" price of around $17 plus about $5 to ship. I went ahead and ordered one from him (you can use a credit card through PayPal) and it arrived in 3 days. The case came brand new, sealed in the Minolta package, and boxed up well. It's the perfect case for the Z1. It's lightly padded and semi-hard, so it holds it's shape even when the camera isn't in it. It has a little pouch inside to hold a spare SD card, a belt loop on the back, and you can bring the camera's neck strap out from under the case "lid" so that the camera can be in the case while it's around your neck. I love it. Just thought I'd share just in case any of you were looking for one.
gadgetnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links