Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old May 5, 2004, 2:27 PM   #1

to those interested in the ability of taking fast moving,action shots, with the Minolta Z2. I think have a web address, somemberscan view these pictures. I joined Afoto and successfully downloaded four dog action shots, taken with my Minolta Z2, that you should be able to view by going to: http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.js...p;sort_order=0

In my first post, that I sent today, I talked about how fast this camera was with freezing action shots of dogs in obedience. The small black and white Papillon is mine and he is very fast!The dog leaping in the air is a Border Colliethat belongs to afriend of mine. Never dreamed I would be able to get these shots on just program setting and using the flash. Haven't learned manual yet. I also asked for help on how to post these pictures and hope I succeeded, in this post. I hope I am doing this right. Someone let me know, please.

phecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 5, 2004, 4:03 PM   #2

I tried to view your photos, but link was bad for me. I'm considering Z2 for sports photos, so your shots should be instructive (if I can get to them).
abergfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2004, 1:08 AM   #3

The link worked for me.
McMillan is offline   Reply With Quote