Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jul 16, 2004, 5:49 AM   #11

r55d, now have my battery grip, really pleased with it, but as i thought it will not go in the Tamrac digital zoom 3 when attached to the A2! Moved on to Lowepro and tried the D-Res 40 AW, suggested as Best FIT on their site for the A2. And it is. If you don't want to fit much else in the bag!! But to be fair they do say that if you want to stuff more in then move up a bag. Then the D-Res 50 AW. Same height, same depth, but slightly wider and only about £3.00 more than the D-Res 40. I can fit the A2 with battery grip in an upright position(nice & snug), apadded movable divider keeps the camera away from anything else and in the space left i can fit the battery charger & lead, USB lead, Lexar jump shot lead, AA battery holder(with Batteries in) from the Grip, spare np-400 battery, spare cf card(in holder) and half dozen or so AA ni-mh's(12 AA batteries in all, and possibly more). There are no extra zip pockets etc. other than the pouches for cards etc. but for the list above it doesn't need any.Comes with carry handle, shoulder strap, it's made of water resistant materialandtucked away in the back is a pull-over All Weather Cover. This will do for me!

No i am not employed by Lowepro and perhaps i should just have said to look on their site http://www.lowepro.com/
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote