Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Nov 9, 2002, 4:36 AM   #1
Default D7i Self-Timer operation

What's going on? Shooting with self-timer at ASA400 without flash. Sometimes I can reset the self-timer mode and it shoots fine.
I do the set focus routine - then push the button fully down at other times and the self timer doesn't go off. Eventually get it to work by shutting camera off and starting over.

Unrelated - why can't I get check marks to show here when I select "Notify me etc"? I see check marks fine at work on Win2000 machine - is it related to my browser (Netscape at home) (probably IE at work.)
cald is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 9, 2002, 9:31 AM   #2

I have had this problem before, or so I though. You see if you look closely, the icon for self-timer and interval timer are really really close. If u select the wrong one the camera will fire at once and then seem unresponsive (becaue its waiting the amount of time you have chosen in the Record - Interval Timer menu to take another picture). The interval timer has the dotted line around it and the self timer is solid. Also when in interval timer mode, after drive has been set, there will be an additional number above the total number of pictures remaining.

And as for the check box thing, I have the same issue and I use Netscape 7.0 - It's probaly okay with IE
Binji7 is offline   Reply With Quote