Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Mar 29, 2005, 2:40 AM   #11

Terry, the 1.11 firmware can not be found. For this to be done, if it can be done, it will have to go back to KM.

It appears KM do not offer direct support in Iran, meaningIdon't think theyhave aservice centerthere. I think your advice about a customs declaration is to befollowed in this case, or for that matter any other.

ssghafori you can try to contact one of these service centers and get advice as to what to do. http://www.konicaminoltaeurope.com/m...nguage=english.

Hope you get it sorted.

Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 4:47 PM   #12

TerryThomas.... Have you figured out why your PC port has stopped working??? I had several sittings in one day a few weeks ago... The pc cord worked fine for most of the day, then for my last sitting, nothing.. I had to use my Hot shoe flash aimed at the ceiling to fire my alien bees. I tried again the other day, my A2 fired the AB's with the cord for about 3 shots then stopped again. I have even purchased new cords from AB thinking the cord was the problem... NOT!...

Anyway, any help in this matter is appreciated.

Leah (in Missouri)

A2 and Maxxum 7
Leah Martin is offline   Reply With Quote