Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Feb 12, 2005, 2:58 PM   #1

Does anyone have a picture of a Minolta 2500 (D) flash mounted on a Z1 or Z2 or Z3 for that matter. I just ordered one and would be interested in the size of the 2500(D). It's probably as big as the camera.

Maybe now I'll be able to take flash pictures with the .75 Minolta wide angle adapter lens and not get a shadow. Wouldn't that be special? :lol:

Sorry, I put this in the wrong forum. I was looking at info on the7D when I thought of this.Will the administrator move it to the "Digital Cameras - Konica Minolta" forum please.

Puck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 8, 2005, 11:23 PM   #2

Hi, I am considering to by a external flash (low budget) to my Z1. I searched BH store and find some devices that I suppose to work, but I am not sure, like sunpack pz40x for maxxum (PZ040MS),vivitar (231136)or use an adapter Minolta FS-1100 (8825670) to use regular external flash and off course the minolta 2500D (8845107).

Does anyone know if this solutions work with Z1?

Doesanyone know if the Auto Focus Illuminator (Infrared) of external flashes work with Z1? This can be an important help to auto focus in low light situations.
pabloliporace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:13 AM   #3

steve is offline   Reply With Quote