Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jun 20, 2005, 7:00 AM   #1

Here some tips I havefound helpful while using my A200 for the last few months.

Mike Sydney Australia

1. [/b]Auto Focus is much more reliable in Spot than Wide mode (Press CENTRE button then turn DIAL) – works without any vertical pattern in the image. For >100mm, keep camera very steady and use Anti-Shake.[/b]

2. [/b]To check all pictures before saving, set Instant Playback to 10 sec (MENU 2)– you can go back to Camera mode instantly by pressing the SHUTTER button.[/b]

3. [/b]To quickly get the camera back to "Normal" operation, set one Memory to your preferred settings – mine are AutoWB, ISOauto, Aperture Priority, f5.6, Spot Focus, Grid On, +VIVID, 3264, FINE, Spot AE area Centre Spot, [/b]

4. [/b]If you switch to LCD view – then when you open/close the LCD, it automatically switches between EVF and LCD.[/b]

5. [/b]Focus distance changes when Zoom changed[/b]

6. [/b]In MAN Exposure Mode, you can change Aperture without having to hold SHIFT by using the LEFT , RIGHT controls.[/b]

7. [/b]In MAN Exposure Mode, you can change Aperture+Shutter simultaneously while leaving exposure constant by holding AE LOCK.[/b]

8. [/b]In APERTURE Mode, you can toggle between Fill and SlowSync Flash using AE LOCK. [/b]

9. [/b]Quickly adjust brightness of the LCD/EVF in use by holding the " [/b]i + " button.[/b]

10. [/b]Black& White Mode is under FUNC.[/b]

11. [/b]In MAN Flash mode, change the Power Level using UP, DOWN then Left/Right.[/b]

12. [/b]To set the Number of the next image in DATE mode using a PC, place a file in the Folder with today's number.[/b]

13. [/b]To quickly set Custom Whitebalance, hold the DOWN button.[/b]

14. [/b]Depth-of-Field at the current Aperture will be visible in the EVF/LCD when half-press the SHUTTER button.[/b]

MikeAusA200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links