Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Sep 17, 2005, 7:55 PM   #1

hey all i have a dimage z10 on the way in the mail and had some questions... i cant seem to find the lens converter for the z10 sold seperatly from the wide angle lens, and was wondering if it was even sold separatly... i found a couple sites that claimed to have it but then in the description it would say it was for the z1/z2... does anyone kno if they are actually the same? or are these 2 sites tryin to take ppl for a ride? i just cant seem to find this info anywhere and thought maybe someone much more experienced than me could help... also, since the z10 has a fixed lens (non telescoping i mean) does that mean i could attatch filters directly to it with no adapter? if so what size? Also is there any size for filters and what not that is more common than the others?sorry to sound like an idiot but i could really use some help on this one.

Thanks guys!
crazeeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 20, 2005, 10:49 PM   #2

I have a Z10. And in the Steve's DigiCams review says the filter size is 43mm. I have 49mm add on lens for my now broken Canon G1. I got a setup ring from 43mm to 49mm so I could use my lenses. I did put on a UV filter to protect the glass cover. Cheaper to replace a scratched filter than sending the camera in to get that cover replaced.

If your wanting to get an add on lens you want one for a camcorder.

SilllyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote