Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old May 21, 2003, 4:52 PM   #1
Default Minolta DimageX

Hello guys , I just bought a DimageX from my friend Mario who's waiting to buy the new Dimage XT.
This morning I took some pics for the first time in a park close to my house and I'm shocked about the quality of digicams today.
He told me DimageX is a good digicam but I come from 35mm. slides pics I take with my loved Leica M6 35-50-90 Summicron f2 lenses and I decided to buy from him this little jewel cos price was so low and object so nice.
This morning when I got home and I saw what this DimageX had been able to do I said "Wow!!" I didn't believe digicam are so good!
Never tried one before! Sheshh!!
Well if someone wants to see some of these pics I suggest him to go to :

I posted there some.

ps: I'm not a digicam expert for sure but if someone wants to buy a pre-owned digicam that takes good pics and that doesn't cost bounch of money .. I suggest him this DimageX

Gabriele D'Annunzio
DimageX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 22, 2003, 3:11 AM   #2

I felt the same way too when I decided to go digital with my fuirst digicam. Looked at your fist pics and you're well on your way to mastering the techniques. Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2003, 9:49 AM   #3
Default Thanks Selvin!

Hello Selvin ,

Thanks for your comment!
I just added another gallery to my pbase directory and if you want to spend some minutes to see some other DimageX pics you can go there to take a look.

Happy view!
DimageX is offline   Reply With Quote