Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Dec 9, 2007, 8:57 AM   #21

Hi guys.

Nice to hear from you all again!

Got the M410r back all working perfect, so well happy!

Really need to get out and take some photos with it now, instead of the few that I took just to see if it works.

COst less than £100 but this included delivery to and from my address so not too bad, the report did say it had to have a new CCD sensor!

Had to be done, wouldn't work again with out that!

Looked at the new stuff coming out, and most are better than the M410r but in two respects...speed and the EVF quality, nothing comes near it. SO not intending to update it any time soon!

Anyway may I be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy new year!

IanWgglswrth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2007, 4:46 PM   #22

Hi Ian ....nice to hear you are pleased ....and thatthe M410R isstill worth using and getting repaired. I, too, am in no rush to update yet.

The one Angie has that ended up going back to the repairer 5 times a while ago..... (Don't ask .... It was a horrid experience and a tale of almost criminal incompetence from a 3rd party agent!) ..... ended up with a fully working camera but with a hot pixel that always seems to appear where it is least wanted! I gave up with the repairer and accepted that compromise.

Have a good Christmas (to all) and send us a shot or two (to all!).

Cheers, KK.
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2007, 1:27 PM   #23

Glad you got yours back and working well Ian.

KK i tried everything you suggested to no avail. The evf/lcd both flicker and black out and i am not prepared to put money into the camera as it was not getting used anymore anyway.

The camera looks new as i take good care of my stuff and this is how i am repaid :roll:

Oh well.....let me also wish you all a Happy Christmas and a good New Year

TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote