Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Sep 6, 2004, 12:35 PM   #1

I have bought KYOCERA Micro Elite 3300
with "lithium ion battery pack bp-1100r"

i have no battery charger.

question(s) is(are):

1. If I buy appropriate DC adapter and plug into this camera WILL battery be charged?

2. If no, what charger I need? I have possibility of making battery charger by myself but what parameters (technical data) should it have?

irix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 27, 2004, 7:21 AM   #2

I too have purchased a Micro Elite 3300 without the AC adapter/charger. I purchased a universal charger and a new battery and still can't get the camera to power-up. Is there some trick to turn it on or do you have any thoughts as to what might be the problem.

I push the on button and all the camera does is flash that little red light for a few seconds, then it beeps and the light goes out. I've yet to see the lens open or the display. However, the previous owner swears this camera works. The fact that the light flashes indicates there must be life, but how do I get there from here. I've found the instructions to be pretty useless. The troubleshooting section says the battery is faulty, but when checked it shows a full charge. And the installation of the new battery makes no difference in the results.

Help please!
Thanks much.
h2owizet is offline   Reply With Quote