Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Jan 27, 2005, 1:41 PM   #1

I just purchased a SL400R and am vary happy with it, The only place in my area that carried it is Radio Shack, so they are not much help when it comes to Kyocera accessaries. I would like to get a protective lens filtor and cap for the camera. I have heard that a lens filter is standerd with the SL300RT. Would it work with the SL400R? and if so where could one get it. The Kyocera website makes no provision for ordering replacement parts only acessaries like batteries.

A second question has anyone been able to improvise a lens cap for these cameras?

any help or coment would be great

willlwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 27, 2005, 3:06 PM   #2

The adapter supplied with the Contax SL300RT* will fit the Kyocera SL400R. This will allow you to add third party's 28mm filters or caps ...if you can find some! It is a small plastic adapter .... no filter is supplied with it! I believe it is in great demand!

Best bet is to contact your national Kyocera distributor. Tell them what you are after and ask who they recommend to supply the item. If you get really stuck .... try Kyocera Yashica UK, I heard they ordered extra adapters due to high demand. You'll find then at ......

Cheers, KK
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote