Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Mar 6, 2005, 3:09 PM   #71

I had my eye on the Pentax for a while. It seems it can not take pics in continuous autofocus mode unless you select some scene setting and then you cannot change the parameters such as shutter speed etc. What a daft idea! I will definatly not get a slr before November. There should be a new model or 2 by then and i can buy any lens or flashgun i may need at a cheaper price in USA. Might even get the camera in USA depending on what it costs here.

My workplace has no social activites. In the time i have been there i have arranged a few go karting days. We have a few spare offices now that Wates Construction have moved away from the buildings along side. So i suggested a large office to be used as a games room and a smaller one along side to be used as a tv/lunch/rest area. They are in an isolated part of the block which wont disturb anyone else. The proposal includes relaxer chairs, a tv, nice dart board and pool table and a few other things. All i need is 1000 quid to set it up. I have gathered a ton of support and have several strong arguments as to why they should give us the proposed area.

Next week the Board meet and discuss my proposal....3 of the associate directors are friends who are gonna help fight for the social area. Pretty pleased with myself and will be a hero if it all goes through. Shame others were to intimidated to ask for such a social area before!

TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote