Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Apr 12, 2005, 10:39 AM   #1

Hi guys

Its a bit quiet on here of late? i've been manically busy finishing painting my house from top to bottom and finally the light at the end of the tunnel is near! well for a short while cause then its on to my front garden! all this hassle just to sell it for the maximum amout of money... how greedy :O

Hows all you lot doing? i gather we are all busy with very little camera time. we seemed to have a very busy spell on here and then.... quietness all around!

Well hope your all well

5teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 12, 2005, 1:08 PM   #2

Hi Steve,

Really been quiet.Just no subject worth mentioning probably. Was expecting to get wideangle lenss Raynox dcr 720 and post some pic but there was some mix up and different lensesd where recieved by the local agent.Wont have them for some time it seems.

A question I would like ask is if you can use the same 52mm uv filter and polariser between the camera and the wideangle lens or would I need to fit bigger diameter filters to the wideangle lens itself?

gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2005, 6:28 AM   #3

Hi Guys nice to hear from you

Steve good to hear your decorating is moving along fine.

G i would only mount the convertor on the lens and forget about buying any filters for it as they will cost too much for decent ones due to the size.

Have been busy at work and now it will all pay off as i am ready to get the slr and a telephoto zoom with it. Will still keep the Kyocera and use it ocasionally due to its size and it is a good lil camera but i really itching to get back into slr and changeable lenses and very noise free pics

Ciao for now

TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2005, 6:09 AM   #4

Hi all,

Back home!

Been working away for the last few weeks so not been about.
Need to get some snaps done but no time at the mo.
When you looking to move Steve? everything on course for Australia?
Don't vote for any pants party just as you won't be with us:-).

Mmmmmm looks like you wont be able to vote for anybody then.

Cheers Ian
IanWgglswrth is offline   Reply With Quote