Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Oct 31, 2005, 1:43 PM   #11

Some really good shots, showsjust how good theM410R really is.
Fast moving objects in low light at full zoom, excellent!!

The more good photos I see with this camera the more under-rated I think it's been.

When you get out to OZ we want everything including that "BUSH" thing what ever it is. :lol:

IanWgglswrth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2005, 4:47 PM   #12

I particularly like No 3 .... and am surprised at the effectiveness of the horse and rider shot.

Nice to see the range of subjects tackled too.

Cheers, KK.
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2005, 12:07 AM   #13

No more surprised than i was KK! it was only by accident that i noticed if the camera said 1/30 i could set it to 1/60 or even 1/90 and still get a shot but with a darker background. i think the internal settings are not as 'effective' as they could be. still at least i know now as for the range of subjects... i had a go at all sorts... nothing moved without me taking a shot... i think i ended up with just short of 2gb worth of photos! we have printed over 700 of them too :-)

yes we should be going over to Oz in february time to validate the visa so will get some pics then... of course once we are over there... i'll want to go learning about the place so i guess the camera will have to go with me.

5teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2005, 4:38 AM   #14

Hi steve,

Well it has been a long time since i have posted here.. Looks like you've enjoyed
your visit to Florida..

Hmm pictures look familiar oh yeah i visited florida and the theme parks as well took
590 pictures in 10 days with the trusty m410r......

mr_vandepotgerukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2005, 8:40 AM   #15

Hi Guys

Am in the Mid west of the USA and have just spent 7 days at Disneyworld. Took about 1.4 gb of pics and many several mini videos and will have a few pics to post when i get back to UK. The camera did very well all in all and i look forward to sorting them out.

Steve some great shots there and i am pretty sure i took a pic of the Epcot ball from the same bin....but with my trusty Sony P7

Bye for now

TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote