Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Sep 27, 2006, 9:23 PM   #11

Great shots! For my eye, they are some of the best I've seen here -- I like how the textures seem to be more 3d than in many digital shots that one sees daily. What setup are you using? Of course, I realize that the setup is only a small part of the picture taking process, butI am still curious. I ask because I am on the verge of buying a camera-- though I am aware that even with the same setups, our shots will be as different as our faces.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"- Bpp
Ballpointpenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2006, 9:29 PM   #12

Great pictures. The colour saturation is excellent. I like the road pix, both day and night and the stream pix.

Do you do anything to enhance the colour saturation. It's quite dramatic and adds a lot of of punch to your pictures.

You also have a great eye for composition. Please continue to post your pictures. I don't recall reading about the equipment, settings, tripod use, etc. Can you give us some details, unless I missed it.
lesmore49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2006, 9:30 PM   #13

Great pictures. The colour saturation is excellent. I like the road pix, both day and night and the stream pix.

Do you do anything to enhance the colour saturation. It's quite dramatic and adds a lot of of punch to your pictures.

You also have a great eye for composition. Please continue to post your pictures. I don't recall reading about the equipment, settings, tripod use, etc. Can you give us some details, unless I missed it.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 9:30 PM   #14