Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 10, 2006, 12:37 PM   #21

Jake, now I am drawn in by your promising words Ah, surely that would be the greatest gift I could expect; to be able to have reached about the realm of art...
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2006, 3:59 PM   #22

number one is really good as its giving the feeling of standing there watching the sunset

and number 3 is great because of the man silouetted it gives a great sense of scale without it the pic wouldnt work so well......

nice work

Gary
Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2006, 4:05 PM   #23

Nice.
miniman101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2006, 1:26 AM   #24

bahadir, 2 and 3 are really good, although i also like 1 as well,, great work.
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2006, 4:06 AM   #25

Quote:
Ah, surely that would be the greatest gift I could expect; to be able to have reached about the realm of art...
Good shots are those that one looks at and appreciates various aspects ofthem, and thenyou move on, whereas to me, that first shot is something you could hang in a prominent place, andbasically "feel" the atmosphere of the place whenever you lookat it, and I supose that is what art is!!
JakeTPegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2006, 6:16 PM   #26

Gary, you're one of the connoisseurs I know around here, and I am happy to have received your kind feedback!Once again, I see that I should find that man to be able to assignto my further shots Btw, I also wonder if I should have framed the panosas you often do. Ah, John's frames are also so cool!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Miniman, thank you!

.................................................. .......................................

Hi, Hercules! So nice to hear from youaboutthe imagescomprisingthe sun, sea and even the clouds,all of which we share

.................................................. ..............

Jake, I overenjoyedto haveread your statingthe strong opinionof yours on art, which almost reminded me of Georg Lucakswhom I deely appreciate!

You know,he also considers art a tool madeby humans and again for humans to elevate them to a somewhat higher and alternative wold

Old Nov 12, 2006, 1:15 AM   #27

Great shots bahadir, I really like your first shot because of the clarity and combination of the warm and cooler colours. Well done.
MVASteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2006, 4:24 AM   #28

@TMVASteveThank you for your explanatory feedback.Really,these feedbacks of you matesare as valuable as gold!Indeed, the clarity of the first one and the dramatic colours in the 2nd and 3rd are competing...Ah, the fisherman is another story! I feel so indebted to himthat here I'llposta single new shot including himself
Attached Images

Old Nov 13, 2006, 4:39 PM   #29

Hi Bahadir!

I especially like the second and third picture because of strong colors and atmosphere. A person (in your case a fisherman) is nowadays a must on sunset pictures. It gives the whole picture another dimension and a story.

best wishes

jp80

jp80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2006, 1:51 AM   #30

JP, thank you for theconcise & precise feedback!I should really make a point of the Human aspect which I often tend to ignore in shots like this.