Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jan 23, 2007, 4:47 PM   #31

arend wrote:
Quote:
Nice , i would go for your second edit version here grt aj
So glad toread the creator of 'Magical Stream' indicatinghis choice!

.................................................. ..............................................

Andrew wrote:

Quote:
Yes, with a continualedit we can satisfy everyone.
So I should hope; )

.................................................. ..............................................

bluwingwrote:

Quote:
I loved the first picture, but you know me I love to try and see if I can draw more out of the picture that is already there. I hope you like it and don't mind the edit of this great picture.
Oh, I can only thank you for taking your time and for your continual interest. There's an improvement in the blue of the sky.Besides, the stone is brighter and neater as far as I can see. I think you also appliedsome selective anti-noise on the rock which istraceable due tonegligible water colour effect. Please correct me if I am wrong

.................................................. .......................

VP wrote:
Quote:
Classic shot bahadir!! I also preferthe edit with a touch more light.
Ah, may you be blessedwith your choice by Ahura Mazda

.................................................. .......................................

Alex wrote:
Quote:
Hello bahadir, as I said there is not a lot needs doing to your image, the only thing I did was to alter the levels and curves a little, your photos are always something special, the history lesson we get for a starter excellent.
Ah, there we see your edit now, Sir Alex! The sea'sbecome luminious and the rockalmost tangible...would be even better if you couldprevent the the clouds above the rock on the left from having blown highlights. But of course I appreciate your doing this edit basing on a copy with tired and few pixels! Thank you so much for your effort here and also for your kind words of appreciationabout my hobby horse:-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:02 PM   #32

Bahadir, I notice you have just had your one year aniversary here at Steve's. I think I can speak for most of the members here in saying how much we appreciate your thoughtful insights and all the things you have shared with us. We look forward to many more years of sharing and of your friendship!

Bob
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 8:28 PM   #33

That's very sensitive of you, Bob! and I am so moved...I think Steve's is like a Cyber Ship on which we quest for the virtues of photography and aesthetics, like the travels of Oddesey,witnessing many interesting sights, geographies and eventsStrength and Honour, comrades!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote