Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:28 AM   #21

MVASteve wrote:
Quote:
Sorry about that, crazy internet, or me??:lol:
I'v seen double and somtimes triple posts, but I think you should win some sort of prize Steve for 5 in a row.:blah::blah:
Nice shot Bahdir and nice view, and I'm sure a nice glass of wine. i think the edit is a little too light, but it did bring out an interesting reflection in your glass.
GoCubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 6:06 AM   #22

Love the pano bahadir. The wine glass adds so much to the photo! I envy the view from your house.

Ollie
Ollie@Oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 9:33 AM   #23

Beatuiful, warm, cozy inviting picture bahadir! I love it. Cheers to you....

Debbie
gilbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 6:34 PM   #24

flippedgazelle wrote:
Quote:
Wow, that is just tremendous!

I notice a brightly colored line at the very top-right edge of the panorama... is that actually on the photo itself or just a quirk of posting here?
Thanks for your lovely feedback...You're really a good observer! You know, when you stitch the photos regarding the perspective,some projections and recessionsbecome inevitable which require some cropping off. I should have trimmed the top more carefully. As I wrote above, the observers here compell me to do a decent job

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Dear Bill, I wonder why you decided to remove your edit :roll:
Quote:
I wish I lived by a warm sea... at least you did not show us a lovely woman with little clothing to make us more jealous.
Well, these are the days when you can see snow on the mountains near the gulf.However, your request is noted Thanks for your kind interest

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Cheers, arend !

.................................................. .................................................. ....

desperate_danwrote:

Quote:
Cheers bahadir *ching ching* *slurp slurp*. Great job on the stitching mate. What do you use?
My next toast will be for the 'interesting old structures' we have:G

I almost always use Photoshop 8 (CS) , butmay also use 'Photostitch' at times, bundled with my Canon S70. Thanks for your appreciation!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 6:34 PM   #25

Steve, thank you X 5

You're quite right about the wine- RED- which proves to be my default choice for any occasion :-)Ah, btw, I always let the first sip meet the earth!

.................................................. ......................................

So happy to hearyour witty words once again, GoCups

Be surethe wine in the glass is really nice,because it is my home production!

Remember ouragreement basing on Efes

.................................................. ......................................

Quote:
The wine glass adds so much to the photo! I envy the view from your house
Thanks for your kind words Ollie.Here, there's always agoblet and a seat available for friends

.................................................. ............................................

gilbillwrote:

Quote:
Beatuiful, warm, cozy inviting picture bahadir!
Debbie, thank youfor these lovely words of appreciation Your feedbacks are all very important to me...
Old Jan 31, 2007, 3:33 PM   #26

bluesman graham wrote:
Quote:
Cheers!! Bahadir.I envy your vista!. Kind regards Graham
i hope i don't offend you Bahadir but here goes!! ( this is on a British Key Board please apply grammer corrections as required ( ie ALL OF IT):sad:

Cok tesekkur edrim! Cok tesekkurler!, nedeniyle sezin teklit,cesit selam. Graham.

Hope this makes any sense:lol:, picked the words from a translation site, but there was a million choices for each grammatical permutation. Kind regards Graham
bluesman graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2007, 4:30 PM   #27

Quote:
i hope i don't offend you Bahadir but here goes!! ( this is on a British Key Board please apply grammer corrections as required ( ie ALL OF IT):sad:
No, not at all! Why should that be?? It seems you're improving your Turkish before your visit here:-) One shoud have a good command of English to be able to understand your massage in Turkish Did you mean: 'Thank you so much, many thanks because of your offer. Kind regards' ?

Dear Graham,you've madea very nice surpriseto me...What I alsounderstand from your message is that; as with every other art, love of photography is universal and knows no borders, which calls for another toast! So,Cheers once again