Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:23 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

Hercules, here are a couple of words you already know in Turkish:-) : volta (walk), samata (ado), fasarya (meaningless words)...
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:35 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

And the list probably get's longer as well you know me and my family always watch your t.v. show that play's over here (ta sinora ths agaphs) now if they would slow down i could learn more as i read the greek sub titles, but i enjoy that show
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 2:53 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

hercules wrote:
Quote:
...you know me and my family always watch your t.v. show that play's over here (ta sinora ths agaphs) now if they would slow down i could learn more as i read the greek sub titles, but i enjoy that show
As far as I knownear 1.5 millions of homes in Greece watch that tv series ( ta sinora ths agaphs or foreign groom). So, theyshot its latest episodes in the Greek island of Simi : )

Ah, I also remember the music programme 'musikorama' on ERT on Friday evenings, which Ialmost never missed +20 years ago when I was at high school :-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 3:57 AM   #14
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 84
Default

Nice shot!!

I spent three months in Izmir in mid 2003. I couldnt do much site seeing for having to work, but from what I seen driving in from the airport and to work was nice.
Redop13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 5:42 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

Redop13 wrote:
Quote:
Nice shot!!

I spent three months in Izmir in mid 2003. I couldnt do much site seeing for having to work, but from what I seen driving in from the airport and to work was nice.
Three months in Izmir and very little sight seeing:O... not even Ephesos which isno more than half an hour'sdrive from the airport?? Dear, they must havemade youwork to death!

Anyway, I sometimessit therewhere you worked to watchthe planes take offafter waving a friend goodby : )


bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 6:37 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
...you know me and my family always watch your t.v. show that play's over here (ta sinora ths agaphs) now if they would slow down i could learn more as i read the greek sub titles, but i enjoy that show
As far as I knownear 1.5 millions of homes in Greece watch that tv series ( ta sinora ths agaphs or foreign groom). So, theyshot its latest episodes in the Greek island of Simi : )

Ah, I also remember the music programme 'musikorama' on ERT on Friday evenings, which Ialmost never missed +20 years ago when I was at high school :-)
Yes i remember the music programs also, they still have them on different channels like Alter and Alpha
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 12:42 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Really nice view and scene, though looks like the town forgot to pay it's electric bill :-)

..................................musket
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 1:05 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

Thanks for your kind appreciation, musket!

Ah, despite the gloomy lookthanks to thelayers of clouds like blankets, it wasyet an early hour for the street lights to be on in the late spring: )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2007, 3:48 PM   #19
Moderator
 
calr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 8,466
Default

Excellent photo and stitching job. Looks great.

I decided to get my head out of the Biweekly Shootout forum (formerly weekly challenge) and see what the rest of the world is doing. I have missed a lot.

Haven't seen you there for quite awhile. We would love to have you back.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2007, 10:46 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default



Cal, I'm quite pleased to haveread yourkind comment

I just thought stitchwork could be the unique technique for me to be able to share some ofthe impressions of mine with my tasteful mates here

...Biweekly Shootout forum is a great place for one to improve oneself indeed... thank you for theincentive invitation : )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.