Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:23 AM   #11

Hercules, here are a couple of words you already know in Turkish:-) : volta (walk), samata (ado), fasarya (meaningless words)...
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:35 AM   #12

And the list probably get's longer as well you know me and my family always watch your t.v. show that play's over here (ta sinora ths agaphs) now if they would slow down i could learn more as i read the greek sub titles, but i enjoy that show
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 2:53 AM   #13

hercules wrote:
Quote:
...you know me and my family always watch your t.v. show that play's over here (ta sinora ths agaphs) now if they would slow down i could learn more as i read the greek sub titles, but i enjoy that show
As far as I knownear 1.5 millions of homes in Greece watch that tv series ( ta sinora ths agaphs or foreign groom). So, theyshot its latest episodes in the Greek island of Simi : )

Ah, I also remember the music programme 'musikorama' on ERT on Friday evenings, which Ialmost never missed +20 years ago when I was at high school :-)
Old Jun 5, 2007, 3:57 AM   #14

Nice shot!!

I spent three months in Izmir in mid 2003. I couldnt do much site seeing for having to work, but from what I seen driving in from the airport and to work was nice.
Redop13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 5:42 AM   #15

Redop13 wrote:
Quote:
Nice shot!!

I spent three months in Izmir in mid 2003. I couldnt do much site seeing for having to work, but from what I seen driving in from the airport and to work was nice.
Three months in Izmir and very little sight seeing:O... not even Ephesos which isno more than half an hour'sdrive from the airport?? Dear, they must havemade youwork to death!

Anyway, I sometimessit therewhere you worked to watchthe planes take offafter waving a friend goodby : )

Old Jun 5, 2007, 6:37 AM   #16

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
...you know me and my family always watch your t.v. show that play's over here (ta sinora ths agaphs) now if they would slow down i could learn more as i read the greek sub titles, but i enjoy that show
As far as I knownear 1.5 millions of homes in Greece watch that tv series ( ta sinora ths agaphs or foreign groom). So, theyshot its latest episodes in the Greek island of Simi : )

Ah, I also remember the music programme 'musikorama' on ERT on Friday evenings, which Ialmost never missed +20 years ago when I was at high school :-)
Yes i remember the music programs also, they still have them on different channels like Alter and Alpha
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 12:42 PM   #17

Really nice view and scene, though looks like the town forgot to pay it's electric bill :-)

..................................musket
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 1:05 PM   #18

Thanks for your kind appreciation, musket!

Ah, despite the gloomy lookthanks to thelayers of clouds like blankets, it wasyet an early hour for the street lights to be on in the late spring: )
Old Jun 7, 2007, 3:48 PM   #19

Excellent photo and stitching job. Looks great.

I decided to get my head out of the Biweekly Shootout forum (formerly weekly challenge) and see what the rest of the world is doing. I have missed a lot.

Haven't seen you there for quite awhile. We would love to have you back.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2007, 10:46 AM   #20

Cal, I'm quite pleased to haveread yourkind comment

I just thought stitchwork could be the unique technique for me to be able to share some ofthe impressions of mine with my tasteful mates here

...Biweekly Shootout forum is a great place for one to improve oneself indeed... thank you for theincentive invitation : )