Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jun 5, 2007, 2:43 PM   #11

just remeber... you dont have to swim as fast as the shark.. only as faster than the guy beside you in the water!! lol

#1 i like!!! natural colour or filtered/ps'd?
ceecrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 11:46 PM   #12

hercules wrote:
Quote:
aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
Very nice pictures, but if i were there i wouldn't be getting in those shark infested waters
Ummm what shark infested waters, have not seen a shark around here for years:-)
Well i was just joking forgot the LOL,,, but i hear on the news over here that they have sharks over there and that a couple people have been attacked,, my dad also has 2 sisters that live in adelaide, beautiful place though
yeah I guess you hear of the occasional attack, but no more so than bears killing people in canada or usa. Or hippos killing people in africa. Im sure I read somewhere more people die from bee stings LOL
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2007, 11:46 PM   #13

Thanks for all the comments :-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2007, 1:08 AM   #14

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

aladyforty

As expressed the pictures illustrate the fact that the light changes radically over the day.

Sometimes I write down in as descriptive words as possible the actual colour cast, just to be sure...

But if you exercise it is not impossible to put yourself in such a "colour neutral position" to really experience, in the present moment, what colour it is and "what colour the colour has"

The language, the spoken or written word, also has a great importance.

If someone (perhaps even yourself) for instance proposes that the light has a salmon pink cast to it, as often is the case in the northern parts of the planet, then it´s much easier to see it, given that it is correct

Or perhaps it doesn´t have to be correct. Words can lead you anywhere. Time for the phenomenologists to enter the scene; Edmund Husserl leading the bunch (smile)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Husserl

Hope I haven´t overdone this

Torgny

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote