Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Aug 10, 2007, 12:14 AM   #1

Hope you like it. I'm newbie

cybermaniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 10, 2007, 3:51 AM   #2

Hi Cybermaniak,

This is a really great effort!! My only coments would be that as the foreground is largely underexposed i would probably crop some of it away, as the real focus of this shot are trhe great clouds so to this extent the foreground is a little distracting.

with regards the clouds themselves they could do with a little tweaking. They seem overly soft and could do with a bit more detail being brought out possibly using levels with a slight saturation boost.

Cheers, Matt
longside1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2007, 8:45 AM   #3

longside1 wrote:
Quote:
Hi Cybermaniak,

This is a really great effort!! My only coments would be that as the foreground is largely underexposed i would probably crop some of it away, as the real focus of this shot are trhe great clouds so to this extent the foreground is a little distracting.

with regards the clouds themselves they could do with a little tweaking. They seem overly soft and could do with a bit more detail being brought out possibly using levels with a slight saturation boost.

Cheers, Matt
Thank youery much Matt, for taking your time to see my picture, well on the underexposed situation I did not touch the picture because that was exactly the way the sky was. It was kinda cloudedplus the pollutionthat was the result.After 15 min of that picI had to run because the rain start hard enough to make me all wet lol.
cybermaniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2007, 11:50 AM   #4

Nice shot, but i agree with Matt
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote