Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:17 PM   #11

drewaz wrote:
Quote:
Great group of pictures! I love this one!
Thank you so much.....I had such a wonderful time taking these pics this time.
jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:18 PM   #12

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Very good title! Onlyenchanted makes justice to this pictureand the whole gallery: ) Wow! Colours, composition, the fabulous subject....

I'msorry, Mandy!Just out of myadmiration, Icouldn't resist doing a stitchworkwithtwo of my favouritesfromyour great gallery!
Thanks bahadir for your kind words "always"....and only you are allowed to do this and not get me upset. I am glad you enjoyed the pics!!!
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:20 PM   #13

hercules wrote:
Quote:
I have to agree with everyone else, very nicely composed shot and your pictures at san juans look great also nice stitch bahadir
hercules, thanks for stopping by and you kind comments. They are always appreciated.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:26 PM   #14

wonderful composition, Mandy! i love the fall colors and the white trunks, and the way the photo draws your eye into it... very nice shots in your gallery, too... a couple remind me a lot of some photos i took last year in the Sawtooth Mountains of central Idaho. great stuff!

how do you like your 40D so far? the weather's gone to cr*p here, so i haven't had much chance to really put mine through its paces, but so far, i really like it...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:47 PM   #15

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
wonderful composition, Mandy! i love the fall colors and the white trunks, and the way the photo draws your eye into it... very nice shots in your gallery, too... a couple remind me a lot of some photos i took last year in the Sawtooth Mountains of central Idaho. great stuff!

how do you like your 40D so far? the weather's gone to cr*p here, so i haven't had much chance to really put mine through its paces, but so far, i really like it...
I so appreciate your comments. One of these years we will stop visiting Colorado for a vacation elsewhere. I'd like to visit Idaho and what it has to offer.

I simply love the 40D. I had some challenging lighting conditions in Colorado and the 40D kept up with them. I received the camera 2 days before leaving for our quick 1550 mile roundtrip so didn't get to try it out before we left. It worked like a charm and can't wait to experience more of it's capabilities.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 7:43 PM   #16

Absolutely beautiful.
flutelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 8:40 PM   #17

flutelady wrote:
Quote:
Absolutely beautiful.
Thank you flutelady for stopping by and commenting. This was truly a beautiful place and one we will head back to in July 2008.
Old Oct 3, 2007, 7:40 AM   #18

jeephotog wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Very good title! Onlyenchanted makes justice to this pictureand the whole gallery: ) Wow! Colours, composition, the fabulous subject....

I'msorry, Mandy!Just out of myadmiration, Icouldn't resist doing a stitchworkwithtwo of my favouritesfromyour great gallery!
Thanks bahadir for your kind words "always"....and only you are allowed to do this and not get me upset. I am glad you enjoyed the pics!!!
Wow! I'm feelinglucky :-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2007, 4:32 PM   #19

An image with a strong magnetism provoked by the vertical ones of the trees and the depth of the way.
zangarreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2007, 5:50 PM   #20

zangarreon wrote:
Quote:
An image with a strong magnetism provoked by the vertical ones of the trees and the depth of the way.
Thank you for commenting and I am glad it evoked a magnetic feel to you. It did me too.