Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:17 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
jeephotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 1,455
Default

drewaz wrote:
Quote:
Great group of pictures! I love this one!
Thank you so much.....I had such a wonderful time taking these pics this time.
jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:18 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
jeephotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 1,455
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Very good title! Onlyenchanted makes justice to this pictureand the whole gallery: ) Wow! Colours, composition, the fabulous subject....

I'msorry, Mandy!Just out of myadmiration, Icouldn't resist doing a stitchworkwithtwo of my favouritesfromyour great gallery!
Thanks bahadir for your kind words "always"....and only you are allowed to do this and not get me upset. I am glad you enjoyed the pics!!!
jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:20 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
jeephotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 1,455
Default

hercules wrote:
Quote:
I have to agree with everyone else, very nicely composed shot and your pictures at san juans look great also nice stitch bahadir
hercules, thanks for stopping by and you kind comments. They are always appreciated.
jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:26 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
squirl033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,694
Default

wonderful composition, Mandy! i love the fall colors and the white trunks, and the way the photo draws your eye into it... very nice shots in your gallery, too... a couple remind me a lot of some photos i took last year in the Sawtooth Mountains of central Idaho. great stuff!

how do you like your 40D so far? the weather's gone to cr*p here, so i haven't had much chance to really put mine through its paces, but so far, i really like it...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:47 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
jeephotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 1,455
Default

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
wonderful composition, Mandy! i love the fall colors and the white trunks, and the way the photo draws your eye into it... very nice shots in your gallery, too... a couple remind me a lot of some photos i took last year in the Sawtooth Mountains of central Idaho. great stuff!

how do you like your 40D so far? the weather's gone to cr*p here, so i haven't had much chance to really put mine through its paces, but so far, i really like it...
I so appreciate your comments. One of these years we will stop visiting Colorado for a vacation elsewhere. I'd like to visit Idaho and what it has to offer.

I simply love the 40D. I had some challenging lighting conditions in Colorado and the 40D kept up with them. I received the camera 2 days before leaving for our quick 1550 mile roundtrip so didn't get to try it out before we left. It worked like a charm and can't wait to experience more of it's capabilities.
jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 7:43 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,817
Default

Absolutely beautiful.
flutelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 8:40 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
jeephotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 1,455
Default

flutelady wrote:
Quote:
Absolutely beautiful.
Thank you flutelady for stopping by and commenting. This was truly a beautiful place and one we will head back to in July 2008.
jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2007, 7:40 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

jeephotog wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Very good title! Onlyenchanted makes justice to this pictureand the whole gallery: ) Wow! Colours, composition, the fabulous subject....

I'msorry, Mandy!Just out of myadmiration, Icouldn't resist doing a stitchworkwithtwo of my favouritesfromyour great gallery!
Thanks bahadir for your kind words "always"....and only you are allowed to do this and not get me upset. I am glad you enjoyed the pics!!!
Wow! I'm feelinglucky :-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2007, 4:32 PM   #19
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 43
Default

An image with a strong magnetism provoked by the vertical ones of the trees and the depth of the way.
zangarreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2007, 5:50 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
jeephotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 1,455
Default

zangarreon wrote:
Quote:
An image with a strong magnetism provoked by the vertical ones of the trees and the depth of the way.
Thank you for commenting and I am glad it evoked a magnetic feel to you. It did me too.


jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:14 AM.