Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:50 AM   #11

Great capture Bahadir! Also a really interesting foreground detail in the first shot, I think it works really well!
longside1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2007, 6:43 AM   #12

Greetings Bahadir,

Yes I agree with a number of others, photo 1 is great, and very interesting pattern ... that I particularly love how it "fades" into the glowing / reflecting water. Very !

Also photo 2 has a slightly different mood, powerful too.

Glad you had some rain. That's important. As Steve said, we need more rain here. looks like another dry dry summer ahead of us. And we've already had 10 days in a row of about 30 degrees or above just now... and it's only November!!

Keep sharing those lovely photos, B!! Thanks again.

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2007, 9:05 AM   #13

MVASteve wrote:
Quote:
Really like no.1 badhir, I like the composition / colourand the unusual textures in the foreground.P.S. any extra rain you dont need please send down to South Oz.
I'm so happy to readyour insightful comments, Steve!

Rain is usually comes to my townbeyond the mountains you see across. Now, at the skirts ofthese mountainsis my home which is also known as 'cloud production center' by my friend who sometimes phone meto stop production! Now I know where to re direct them in such a case:lol:

.................................................. ..................................

longside 1 wrote:

Quote:
Great capture Bahadir! Also a really interesting foreground detail in the first shot, I think it works really well!
Dear Matt, you'rementioning the point which really mademe love that image I am also fortunate that this new camera of mine is quite good at pulling off such things, especially the lights which could barely seen by the naked eye!

.................................................. ................................

pj1974 wrote:

Quote:
Greetings Bahadir,

Yes I agree with a number of others, photo 1 is great, and very interesting pattern ... that I particularly love how it "fades" into the glowing / reflecting water. Very !

Also photo 2 has a slightly different mood, powerful too.

Glad you had some rain. That's important. As Steve said, we need more rain here. looks like another dry dry summer ahead of us. And we've already had 10 days in a row of about 30 degrees or above just now... and it's only November!!

Keep sharing those lovely photos, B!! Thanks again.
IfI had organized the photos in the order ofmy mates'likes, I'd probably have the same order as it is now : )Oh, I'mhappy again to be awarded by your generous and valued feedback

Btw, as for the rain, my offer above for Steve also applies to you
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2007, 9:52 PM   #14

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Thankfully, our town has a good habit of giving pauses during 3-4 days' heavy rains : )

Time for a lengthy game of chess? At first the pattern of the foreground for a moment looked like a chessboard.

Third picture. They seem to be free, gently strolling along the beach

/T

/T
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2007, 10:43 PM   #15

Beautiful shots Bahadir. Really like the pattern on the water in the first..very cool..cheers...Don
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2007, 4:37 AM   #16

Torgny wrote:
Quote:

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Thankfully, our town has a good habit of giving pauses during 3-4 days' heavy rains : )
Time for a lengthy game of chess? At first the pattern of the foreground for a moment looked like a chessboard.

Third picture. They seem to be free, gently strolling along the beach
/T
You're right, Torgny! Perfect time to play chess, butwith 'boxwood' tournament pieces,while talking about the clowns and the kings ; )
I believe you're not one of those who can easily get bored at the chess board after an hour or so...confusing this 'game' with backgammon!

.................................................. ..................

thekman620 wrote:

Quote:
Beautiful shots Bahadir. Really like the pattern on the water in the first..very cool..cheers...Don
Dear Don, thank you forthe incentive feedback!

The moreI shoot with this camera, the more I amlikening theresults to yours, especially those ofwater surface and setting- sun- lit clouds, which is quite pleasing

Old Nov 24, 2007, 1:46 AM   #17

I agreewitheveryone arkadias, these are great shots especially the 1st, we have also had some pretty nasty rain here but we need more the ╬*╬┐¤ä╬▒╬╝╬╣╬▒ have no water in them yet.
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2007, 3:56 PM   #18

hercules wrote:
Quote:
I agreewitheveryone arkadias, these are great shots especially the 1st, we have also had some pretty nasty rain here but we need more the ╬*╬┐¤ä╬▒╬╝╬╣╬▒ have no water in them yet.
Thank you arkada┼č! Ah,for the sake of the rivers or potamia...I'll keep on letting the rainclouds-production-center mountainsbehind my house work:lol:
Old Nov 25, 2007, 5:19 PM   #19

Beautiful weather shots! The rain clouds looks so inviting .... we have had less than 3 inches of rain this year in Phoenix so I am really enjoying that view!
drewaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 4:30 AM   #20

drewaz wrote:
Quote:
Beautiful weather shots! The rain clouds looks so inviting .... we have had less than 3 inches of rain this year in Phoenix so I am really enjoying that view!
I am happy to hear from you again, my friend : ) So canwe expect another moving Sedona Arizona picture, ah, perhapseven in snow sometime ??

Anyway, your order of rain clouds has also been notedafterthe onefromAustralia:-)