Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Dec 2, 2007, 2:22 PM   #11

First, I love long exposures and the effects of movement in them. These are nice shots. Congrats.

Second, I am someone that does NOT post replies much anymore to others photos and there is a reason. I do NOT accept cookies from sites and this site requires you to accept cookies to log in. Therefore, I often just look and move on without ever logging onto the forums. Prior to this site instituting a cookie requirement I both came here more often, posted more pictures, and commented on other's photos regularly. The idea that Steve feels a cookie should be placed on my computer for his use is not IMHO his right nor his privaledge. Unless things of this nature change my visitation here will be somewhat erratic.

Cheers,
Bill

Bahadir,

What are you in LA for? I am up in the San Francisco area. You comming up this way?
Curmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 3:49 PM   #12

Curmudgeon wrote:
Quote:
Bahadir,

What are you in LA for? I am up in the San Francisco area. You comming up this way?
Oh, dear Bill, it wasa naive jokeof mine referring to the LA's issue mentioned above!

Still, thanks for your kind interest : )Joke aside, I'd makededicated LA posts in almost every forumhere at Steve's ( Landscape, Architecture, Travel, etc.)!!and make sure all my friends know about it if I werereallyin LA
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 9:36 PM   #13

I admit that I'm better at looking than C & C'ing, not always sure how to help with some of the photos posted. Your second picture for example, what cloning, I still can't see the area in question.
Calicajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 9:47 PM   #14

Calicajun wrote:
Quote:
.... second picture for example, what cloning...
We mean the vanished poles and the remarkably similar fir tree brancheson the left.
Attached Images

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 9:56 PM   #15

The blind guy thanks you. Guess I didn't notice it because it didn't seem to take anything form the overall shot. That or I'm just going blind.:G
Old Dec 2, 2007, 10:00 PM   #16

Calicajun wrote:
Quote:
...it didn't seem to take anything form the overall shot...
I couldn't agree more. I have awful trouble with poles and wires in my otherwise highly scenic neighbourhood. I seldom, if ever manage to erase them this well.A bit of judicious smudging would fix the trees.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 10:07 PM   #17

I can see the cloning flaw now, cloning is not something I have much luck with either. Between the two shots I like the one with the poles as you can see the carsracing through themlike a starting gate.