Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 28, 2007, 1:30 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
thekman620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,084
Default

Took this last w'end. It was getting cold so I didn't wait for the full fall of darkness. I'm a whimp...what can I say? Well one thing I'll remember to do before shooting at small apertures next time, is clean the sensor before heading out. Cloned out more dust bunnies than you could shake a stick at......cheers...Don
Attached Images
 
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 28, 2007, 3:29 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default





Ah,that'saviewto die for, with your camera on!
Quote:
Took this last w'end. It was getting cold so I didn't wait for the full fall of darkness.
Still, I wouldn't wish your getting cold, my friend : )So, don't considermy takebelow as an edit!
Attached Images
 
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2007, 8:33 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Nah your not a wimp when it's cold it's cold, I've lived in the Washington Statearea i know what you mean, but that picture is really great and composed nicely good work
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2007, 2:23 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
ckthegreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 147
Default

Brilliant, just brilliant...
ckthegreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2007, 7:52 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,288
Default

The city lights look awesome, you got a winner Don!!

Bob
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2007, 10:18 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
thekman620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,084
Default

Thanks very much everyone! Much appreciated!....cheers...Don
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2007, 10:19 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
thekman620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,084
Default


bahadir wrote:
Quote:



Ah,that'saviewto die for, with your camera on!
Quote:
Took this last w'end. It was getting cold so I didn't wait for the full fall of darkness.
Still, I wouldn't wish your getting cold, my friend : )So, don't considermy takebelow as an edit!
Thanks for the extra few minutes of darkness Bahadir...cheers....Don
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 4:08 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

thekman620 wrote:
Quote:

bahadir wrote:
Quote:



Ah,that'saviewto die for, with your camera on!
Quote:
Took this last w'end. It was getting cold so I didn't wait for the full fall of darkness.
Still, I wouldn't wish your getting cold, my friend : )So, don't considermy takebelow as an edit!
Thanks for the extra few minutes of darkness Bahadir...cheers....Don
Oh,quite pleased to hearthat Don! I love coldwintereveningsas well asclear mountain mornings: )



PS. Again, Ineed to remindthat it wasn'tmeant to be an editor sth, just happy to be able to assist a competent photographer such as yourself even with a fewextraminutes insuch cold weather; )


bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 8:55 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Calicajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Quartz Hill, CA
Posts: 3,455
Default

Nice skyline, between the two versions, I like the first more.
Calicajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2007, 6:02 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Ollie@Oz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 554
Default

Really nice pic Don.

Ollie
Ollie@Oz is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.