Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Feb 28, 2008, 5:25 PM   #11

very impressive shot, man! it should really pour on those mountains... Have this snow cloud was moving to you or in other direction?
sensovision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2008, 4:00 AM   #12

Nicely shot from a high viewpoint overlooking the rooftops

snow?It's always nice to see it come..even nicer to see it go again:-)

...............musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2008, 5:05 AM   #13

sensovision wrote:
Quote:
very impressive shot, man! it should really pour on those mountains... Have this snow cloud was moving to you or in other direction?
Thank you for the compliment, senso : )Very good observation, indeed, distinct with your question! Snow clouds always comes from the east or north east to my city, which is to the right handside end of this image.

.................................................. .................................................

musket wrote:

Quote:
Nicely shot from a high viewpoint overlooking the rooftops

snow?It's always nice to see it come..even nicer to see it go again:-)

...............musket.
Dear musket, happy to read your esteemed comment! Sadly the snow did not remain at the rooftops that day, but the surrounding hills were enhanced by the beautiful white : ) Actually I lived in much more snowy regions in my childhood, and perhapsdue to that reason, Ialways feel a sort of sorrowas it melts away...

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2008, 6:44 AM   #14

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Dear musket, happy to read your esteemed comment! Sadly the snow did not remain at the rooftops that day, but the surrounding hills were enhanced by the beautiful white : ) Actually I lived in much more snowy regions in my childhood, and perhapsdue to that reason, Ialways feel a sort of sorrowas it melts away...

Bahadir, maybe you've got more photos from that day?
Old Feb 29, 2008, 6:26 PM   #15

sensovision wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:

Bahadir, maybe you've got more photos from that day?
Thank you for your kind request : ) I've got to look at my massy archive to find a decent picture depicting that day..Btw, when I went out fora walk there at the weekend,Iwasastonished to seethat daisiesblossomed where it had snowed almost two weeks ago!!

Here's a picture of my sightI shot today with much milder clouds,intended to be replaced when I find another picture from that day...
Old Feb 29, 2008, 6:52 PM   #16

nice view, man. It very familiar to me, if I didn't know you live in Turkey I would think it was made from our side of Black Sea :-)
Old Mar 1, 2008, 4:19 PM   #17

sensovision wrote:
Quote:
nice view, man. It very familiar to me, if I didn't know you live in Turkey I would think it was made from our side of Black Sea :-)
Actually, the Black Sea region of Turkeyhas such a distictgreenery that the region I live in (Aegean) can only follow behind!! So I canimagine yoursideof it...Aspartnersofthe BSEC, cheers to the other side of the Black Sea : )
Old Mar 2, 2008, 12:13 PM   #18

Sorry I missed this photoon the way round, a very good shot bahadir, it shows that moody sky up well my friend.
alex james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2008, 8:51 AM   #19

alex james wrote:
Quote:
Sorry I missed this photoon the way round, a very good shot bahadir, it shows that moody sky up well my friend.
Dear Alex, happy to read your kind comment! Ah, you cannot see the time pass by...now I see a very bright and vividscene from my balcony!
Old Mar 3, 2008, 10:36 PM   #20

bahadir,

Well done - February is bleak here in my location as well although it is now the 3rd of March and the temperature was near 70 (f). More snow will continue to come I'm sure but I smell spring in the air !
joeybob is offline   Reply With Quote