Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Oct 28, 2008, 9:34 PM   #1

Have started my second doctorate at the very university where I graduated from after about 15 years...Hey, neeedless to say; it's great to be a student again:-)The faculty of communication I attend has a photograpydivision, whichactually determined my choice; )

#5 Some things never change even after15 years : )

# 7

#8 (addition)

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 28, 2008, 10:23 PM   #2

Very attractive campus well presented.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"A. C.

ac.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2008, 4:15 AM   #3

ac.smith wrote:
Quote:
Very attractive campus well presented.
Thank you for sharing this little excitement of mine : )

I remember the times when I borrowed a book from the library and headed for the fields there...
Old Oct 29, 2008, 6:09 AM   #4

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

bahadir wrote:

Quote:

Have started my second doctorate at the very university where I graduated from after about 15 years...Hey, neeedless to say; it's great to be a student again:-)The faculty of communication I attend has a photograpydivision, whichactually determined my choice; )

#5 Some things never change even after15 years : )

# 7

Congratulations, bahadir. Some years to come! Great pictures, all of them. Especially appreciate number six and seven for the simplicity and the warm red strokes in the midst of the, soon to be, yellowing greens

Torgny

PS Watch out for Deleuze, Habermas et consortes :-)

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2008, 4:59 PM   #5

Hello Bahadir! Yourphotos on this post are beautiful! I have enjoyed looking at your workand watching your photographic skills growfor almost two years now and look even more forward to seeing your work two years from now! Good luck with your studies!!

Bob
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2008, 1:33 AM   #6

Torgny wrote:
Quote:
Congratulations, bahadir. Some years to come! Great pictures, all of them. Especially appreciate number six and seven for the simplicity and the warm red strokes in the midst of the, soon to be, yellowing greens

Torgny

PS Watch out for Deleuze, Habermas et consortes :-)

Pleased to readthe kind feedback indicating your favourites as well. Actually, after about a year I also have a Torgnytype in my mind, a sight or a composition which I think could appeal to you: )

As foryour PS; the concepts of modernizm and postmodernizm along with the theories of mediaareimportant topicsforthis term. So I appreciated thetip!

Cheers!

Bahadır
Old Oct 30, 2008, 1:37 AM   #7

bhammitt wrote:
Quote:
Hello Bahadir! Yourphotos on this post are beautiful! I have enjoyed looking at your workand watching your photographic skills growfor almost two years now and look even more forward to seeing your work two years from now! Good luck with your studies!!

Bob
Bob, thank you for your kind words of appreciation. Reading yourobservation about the improvement in my photographic skillsover two years has beenquite encouraging. Well, I can say attending the 'Steve's Campus' where I metinfluential friendssuch asyourself has been really useful: )HopeI can keep the learning curve consistent for the next two years also as you say! As formy studies at university, my thesis will be about social media& photography, I think ; )
Old Oct 30, 2008, 5:01 AM   #8

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Have started my second doctorate at the very university where I graduated from after about 15 years...Hey, neeedless to say; it's great to be a student again:-)
Must be exciting to be a student again. Jealousy is the first word that came to my mind. You must be a big source of help in your class with the knowledge you have as well as your experience in life. Hope that your photography evolves with the course. Peter
wk7leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2008, 4:48 PM   #9

wk7leung wrote:
Quote:
Must be exciting to be a student again. Jealousy is the first word that came to my mind. You must be a big source of help in your class with the knowledge you have as well as your experience in life. Hope that your photography evolves with the course. Peter
Thanks for your good wish and credit for me : )In factI feel lucky to have been accepted since I could almostbeconsidered an 'outsider' due to myacademic background!We are six people in the class and one of the students is already at my age (39), since that's a doctorate class. But my lecturing years' knowledgehelpsin the wayyou pointed out. Btw, there doesn't seem a compulsory course in the program to help directly to my photography. But, I'll help myself asI wasused to be: )
Old Nov 10, 2008, 8:24 AM   #10

Nice series of shots that look like a great campus my friend, and it is also great that someone in the class is your age:G we are still young arkadas
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote