Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:30 AM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

/T

Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:31 AM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:34 AM   #3

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:48 AM   #4

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:51 AM   #5

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:52 AM   #6

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 19, 2008, 11:02 AM   #7

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 21, 2008, 3:11 AM   #8

You must have enjoyed 'allmansr├Ątten'there in your photographic excursions, Torgny Here we also have it unwritten to an extend, unless you tramp somebody's crops! Oh, only some doggies might not appreciate it:-)

I especially liked the last one compositionwise.Alongwith the body of fog remainingin lower places, it's been delightful to observe the light sheding on distant hills and its slightest interplay on the grass...Hope you don't mind if I tweak the foreground a little to emphasize my impression being aware of the kinds of fog on the other hand.

Attached Images

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2008, 8:14 PM   #9

bahadir wrote:
Quote:

You must have enjoyed 'allmansr├Ątten'there in your photographic excursions, Torgny Here we also have it unwritten to an extend, unless you tramp somebody's crops! Oh, only some doggies might not appreciate it:-)

I especially liked the last one compositionwise.Alongwith the body of fog remainingin lower places, it's been delightful to observe the light sheding on distant hills and its slightest interplay on the grass...Hope you don't mind if I tweak the foreground a little to emphasize my impression being aware of the kinds of fog on the other hand.
Like the way the indians viewed (view) nature. How can anyone claim ownership of any spot on Earth, let alone ownership of water resources or even ownership of space.

I like your horizontal cropping as well as the selective saturation/sharpening/darkening(?) of the foreground

The pictures of the horses (hross in ancient nordic languages) are the results of heavy cropping. Zero "photo quality":-) but I think they can pass anyhow.

When I scrutinized one of the pictures from the same scenery/same day at 100% I saw this little cropping possibility. Even heavier crop, noisy and all, you can almost see the pixels

Torgny

Attached Images

Old Nov 22, 2008, 2:49 AM   #10

Torgny wrote:
Quote:
...Zero "photo quality":-) but I think they can pass anyhow...
Not at all; they certainly pass! If they were clear as crystal, some of the fantastically realistic atmosphere would be lost! What is mist, but damp optical noise?

I'm pleased you gave us the translation; it saved me from a linguistic howler! I though "Hross" might actually be the name of the location, and was going to make a feeble attempt at a joke about spellcheckers.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote