Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 24, 2008, 10:15 PM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

/T

Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 24, 2008, 10:32 PM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 24, 2008, 10:44 PM   #3

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 24, 2008, 11:01 PM   #4

/T

Attached Images

Old Nov 25, 2008, 3:14 AM   #5

I quite liked the first one, especially, with the body of water surrounded by the banks of silhouettewhile reflectingsomehighlights of an 'expressive'skyscape projectingtowards the observer! I could even sayit is one of the best I have seenamong your pictures I have seen so far!

I wish I could see such viewsaround more often...However, thepoliticians seem to serve some third parties. (Oh!...orcould it be that, in fact, we, the people, are the third party:?)

As for suggestion, (if necessary:-)!!) I think a little cropping off from the top would even emphasize the abovementioned 'projecting' effect of the water andpartially the windmills as well. Below is my take for cropping in small size since I do not wish to distract fromthe original. Besides, you might also apply some anti noise software here.

Anyway...I think you should frame and hangthat one! For my part, I'dbe delighted to receive it in the full resolution for printing on my birthday

Attached Images

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2008, 3:42 AM   #6

Thank you, bahadir. I quite often go out there with my dog. There is also a giant lawn with a few rabbits:-) for the dog to chase

It's one of my freedom spots. Glad you liked the first photo. It's a very exciting "pirate bay". The strangest objects can be found there

I like your tweak and will be happy to send original files

Torgny