Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jun 11, 2009, 10:42 PM   #1

Default boyz like flowers.......too.

Well, I sure ain't threatened masculinity wise....because I like em'..... heck no. Maybe some bajadir he-man woman hater club members might find me too sissy to show me their secret handshake, no matter....I like em' pretty, and some smell good to boot

Well, on to the reason I post

Here are some wild flowers growing on the side of my house....

A different take using some back-lighting....

An orange rose that smells like orange soda....

A bashful sunflower hiding from the sun....

Ok you guys wanna show me that handshake now
eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 12, 2009, 1:48 AM   #2

Hi Eddie, I like flowers too, even though they got me in trouble once. When I was in the Army, I went to Honlulu on R and R. This was before I met my present wife of 27 years. Anyway, she didn't find it amusing when I announced to some friends that I had been Lei'd in Hawaii..

Personally, being from a citrus growing state, I find the orange rose with likewise aroma to be my favorite, although they are all good. Thanks for puttin' 'em out there... Robert
Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2009, 8:06 AM   #3

Quote:
Well, I sure ain't threatened masculinity wise....because I like em'..... heck no. Maybe some bajadir he-man woman hater club members might find me too sissy to show me their secret handshake, no matter....I like em' pretty, and some smell good to boot

So, woman hater club... You have an interesting sense of communication Eddie, since one has got to multiply your discourse and an occasional 'othering' statement such as 'woman hater club' with (-1) to extract some real meaning I remember one of the images in your earlier posts here, in fact, your only post I hadn't sent a reply for until then, in which you seemed to be envying(!) the critter* there, which could, at least, be praised for its honesty Well, after all, as you may remember, there still awaits many a withered handshake which were once rising up, cheering up like the flowers above from 'the club' in the your posts just here and there...

Bahadir
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2009, 8:48 AM   #4

Well heck, it wasn't till before that I found out afterwards that you're a good sport who can hit my spitballs tossed with caesars dressings at the plate......or, I guess it makes no different where ones lives, insanity looks the same everywhere, eh?

Now buddy, do you like my flowers, or not?
eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2009, 2:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie haskell View Post
......or, I guess it makes no different where ones lives, insanity looks the same everywhere, eh?
Yea, rather than the location it is the thin line differing it from genius, the absence of which rather signals to a fragmented mind ; )

Quote:
Now buddy, do you like my flowers, or not?
RTFM (Read the Fine Message!!) of mine above, at the bottom of which, starting from the 4th line, is the answer to your question...
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote