Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jul 20, 2009, 4:27 PM   #1

Default Wild Moorland

Hello everyone, be a long while since i last posted a picture on here.
have been busy opening my little gallery which is doing very well, even with the deep recession we are going through.
this is a popular shot i thought id share, captures the mood or the moors around here

Gary

Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 27, 2009, 5:27 AM   #2

Missed your landscapes actually, especially panos! The vertical capture of silence in the moor conveys the mood nicely... I'd also try a two vertical frame stitching there. Btw, congrats on your gallery. Any possibility of a virtual tour?
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2009, 12:50 PM   #3

Bahadir
nice of u to remember me my friend.
i have been taking my time away and developing my "craft", its so nice to have people who love your work and come and buy regulary, i work full time while my wife runs the gallery, it can be hard work keeping the walls full and fullfilling orders, but one day we will reap the benifits for real.
my best selling piece is a triple framed vertical panoramic of a local beauty spot, which is a supprise because its not cheap

Gary
Old Jul 29, 2009, 12:58 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
Bahadir
nice of u to remember me my friend.
i have been taking my time away and developing my "craft", its so nice to have people who love your work and come and buy regulary, i work full time while my wife runs the gallery, it can be hard work keeping the walls full and fullfilling orders, but one day we will reap the benifits for real.
my best selling piece is a triple framed vertical panoramic of a local beauty spot, which is a supprise because its not cheap

Gary
No wonder! 'Reanimator' always meant a true Landscape photograph, nothing arbitrary or haphazard, there : )
Btw, thanks for the elaboration my friend! Actually, I can't think of anything more honarary than an artist being able to live on his/her art
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2009, 3:36 PM   #5

cant live off it just yet........i still have to work building turbos, but i dont mind cos i love my job.......but if it keeps on like its going now i may be able to....making money in a world wide recession !! cant be bad

gary