Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 3, 2009, 3:29 PM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Default "In A Deep And Dark November" - photos

Line from Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel song "I'm A Rock"

The beech forest floor
Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 3, 2009, 5:43 PM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

S-t-o-n-e-d
Attached Images

Old Nov 3, 2009, 5:52 PM   #3

All sorts - Pan color
Attached Images

Last edited by Torgny; Nov 3, 2009 at 6:12 PM.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 6:10 PM   #4

Cool off. Birch bells ringing. ("cough, cough")
Attached Images

Old Nov 3, 2009, 6:23 PM   #5

Back in the ...
Attached Images

Old Nov 3, 2009, 6:35 PM   #6

How you get there? Put on your hiking boots. Deep and dark november walk - everybody is doing it
Attached Images

Old Nov 3, 2009, 6:53 PM   #7

I particularly like your compositions of the scene shots. Your first one looks like when someone sticks their camera just below the water line so you shoot above and below the water at the same time. In this case the waterline is that flow of leaves running across the middle of the picture. There is a busy world of blue and green above and a relatively empty 'sea' below with a nice orange/red floor. Forgive me I have an active imagination.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2009, 7:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
I particularly like your compositions of the scene shots. Your first one looks like when someone sticks their camera just below the water line so you shoot above and below the water at the same time. In this case the waterline is that flow of leaves running across the middle of the picture. There is a busy world of blue and green above and a relatively empty 'sea' below with a nice orange/red floor. Forgive me I have an active imagination.
Bynx,

You are not alone with a vivid imagination. Brilliant comparison. Tnank you. Would never have seen that.

Want to share two more pictures from today (eh, yesterday, never mind) We once discussed the "dead space issue". At the same time there must sometimes be an "exit". That can be a photographic balance act

Well, wonders of composition

Torgny
Attached Images

Old Nov 3, 2009, 9:30 PM   #9

Forgive me for this. But it looks so Christmassy that I saw this right off.
Attached Images

Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2009, 3:31 AM   #10

Say there ya go at it again BYNX you must have some fancy get up where you are ... Computer etc.. fast and all.. I have some shots I am sure you could play with as well... just ask ok ...

Nice shots Torg we all seem to be getting all the woods and waters gathered in ..but I have a a subject I am die-ing to get every time I go to Manchester I can hear them Seals a barking theire heads off so I have the itching to go rent a boat and go shot or maybe get a ride from some poor old fishing men to sit with them for a time just to see if they go near enough...I and my son caught some fiching to day.... and looks like more find the post later tomorrow I am getting tired I got some pain killers that are placing my skills of stills off for now... Later..
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote