Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Feb 21, 2010, 2:33 AM   #11

Hejsan Torgny! Thanks for the pictures. Lots of snow, indeed. I was just showing my Finnish wife... she is pretty angry with Sweden and Norway right now... because of all the medals they are winning at the olympics.... Not to worry. Enjoy the snow.

Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2010, 2:47 PM   #12

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eetu View Post
Hejsan Torgny! Thanks for the pictures. Lots of snow, indeed. I was just showing my Finnish wife... she is pretty angry with Sweden and Norway right now... because of all the medals they are winning at the olympics.... Not to worry. Enjoy the snow.

Ned

Ned,

Bring hope to your wife - we miss the blue and white out in the tracks

//T
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 6:56 AM   #13

Wow, nice series Torgny... but can you please ship some snow to Austria? I'd love to have just a FEW centimetres of snow here where I live

2 x EOS 6D | 24/1.4 ART | 35/1.4 ART | 50/1.4 | 85/1.8 | 135/2L
maggo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 7:12 AM   #14

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggo85 View Post
Wow, nice series Torgny... but can you please ship some snow to Austria? I'd love to have just a FEW centimetres of snow here where I live

maggo85,

In Österreich? Unusual

You'll have to do the shipping yourself, or even better, stop by here on your way to the North Pole. I've got an extra pair of high rubber boots

//T
Old Feb 22, 2010, 7:19 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhammitt View Post
Excellent series Togny! The flags in #5 show me the wind is really blowing hard, I really like that last photo, the dog looks like it is having fun, beautifully exposed photo!!!!

Bob

Bob,

Thank you very much. The output from that funny little camera is the farthest(?) from glamorous you can come. Like that. But the files are very responsive to postprocessing

Sharpening applied since the output is too soft

Thanks, Bob

Torgny
Old Feb 22, 2010, 8:10 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgny View Post
maggo85,

In Österreich? Unusual

You'll have to do the shipping yourself, or even better, stop by here on your way to the North Pole. I've got an extra pair of high rubber boots

//T
In the eastern parts of Austria (Vienna, lower Austria, Burgenland) they have had loads of snow.... but where I life (Tirol) there was not really much.. can't remember a winter with such a little amount of snow

BTW, you can see it here - this was taken in January.. now the mountains are a BIT "whiter", but down in the valley it's more green (and brown) than white

2 x EOS 6D | 24/1.4 ART | 35/1.4 ART | 50/1.4 | 85/1.8 | 135/2L
maggo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2010, 9:04 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggo85 View Post
In the eastern parts of Austria (Vienna, lower Austria, Burgenland) they have had loads of snow.... but where I life (Tirol) there was not really much.. can't remember a winter with such a little amount of snow

BTW, you can see it here - this was taken in January.. now the mountains are a BIT "whiter", but down in the valley it's more green (and brown) than white

maggo85,

Yes, they're great. Still waiting for a Goethe version

//T