Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Aug 30, 2010, 10:31 PM   #11
spy

Hey Dustin, you know what's crazy is that I have a fear of heights but not in plane. Stand me up against a window on the 40th floor of some high rise building and I kick up quite a scene. You ever see a grown man cry?......well between you, me and the fence post....that's me. Put me in a plane and I have the pilot push the plane's limits on banking in order to get certain shots and I'm fine....can't get enough.

The job is absolutely wonderful and I can remember watching this TV show when I was a young boy called "Wild Kingdom" and those two guys on the show would hop into their helicopter and take off to go chase some wild animal somewhere to photograph it or shoot it with a tranquilizer and from then on I always wanted to fly.

The only two things required of this job. 1. was to present a style of photography the owner liked and 2. the ability to use Photoshop, ...that's it. So the months from April through to September is flying and from October to May is editing stock photos for the company.
spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 12:00 AM   #12

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Kevin,

Extra ordinary pictures all of them, masterpieces in their own rights. Thank you. Have a special weakness for the light in number two but all are overwhelming

Torgny

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Last edited by Torgny; Aug 31, 2010 at 12:03 AM.
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 12:43 AM   #13

Wow #4 is superb.
The rainbow, cloud and rain
armadilloshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 2:08 AM   #14
Super Moderator

Sweeeeeeeet.

Have fun everyone!

See what I'm up to visit my Plymouth Wedding Photography
site or go to my blog.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 8:46 AM   #15
spy

Torgny, that's special coming from you....thanks for that. Glad you liked them.
Thanks armadilloshield for stopping by.

Got three more aerials this Wed, Thurs and Friday to do. Hope to post some more!
Old Aug 31, 2010, 8:00 PM   #16

Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG

Very nice...do you need an assistant???
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 10:30 PM   #17
spy

I wish I did jelpee!
Old Aug 31, 2010, 10:52 PM   #18

Yes I am here to enjoy and share my input as well... I love all of them nice job ya got there of all shots... The one with the rainbow coming from the cloud in a means of watering the ground mother natures ways yes and as we all know the rainbow is a reflection of the sun on the water droplets as they fall and in the direction of the suns rays in the relation to the position of the sun but I can see something else the rain falling and makes a blessing in disguise like a godly Baptismal and the rainbow the stairs to heaven in this shot.... in the last one i see some faces in the cloud even though the horses go about unknowingly that they are there!
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 11:07 PM   #19
spy

SharpShotGal, you have a keen sense and ability to see what others and even I miss in these photos. Thanks for sharing your comments and thoughts.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 11:15 PM   #20

Any time Spy! It only take a a open mind & heart with lots of love and understanding that would flow forth to see what I do ... Been down from this last operation and down car so have not been put snapping of late .. found out that I could of been fighting health wise for 23 years .... not of any disease but not now easy health issue either... But to understand lets us see what really is even when some don't understand.... Really those thoughts do come as they do from the heart mind and soul and perhaps even from beyond!
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote