Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Sep 11, 2010, 6:15 AM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Default Oasises - From The Parks Of Gothenburg

Nya AllÚn
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 11, 2010, 6:41 AM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Haga Park
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.

Last edited by Torgny; Sep 11, 2010 at 6:50 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 6:45 AM   #3

Thanks for posting. I'm more interested in the buildings of Europe. Canada is a pretty new country and we don't have much old stuff. I like to think of myself as interested in things man has made, not just man-made.
frank-in-toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2010, 6:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank-in-toronto View Post
Thanks for posting. I'm more interested in the buildings of Europe. Canada is a pretty new country and we don't have much old stuff. I like to think of myself as interested in things man has made, not just man-made.

Frank,

Yes. You made me think of this view from Nya AllÚn Park. Hope you like it. Yes, Europe is "The real thing" here

Torgny
Attached Images

Last edited by Torgny; Sep 11, 2010 at 7:19 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 7:25 AM   #5

Quote:
Please visit Anatolia someday. History is everywhere even in modern cities.

Quote:
Anatolia has been home to many civilizations throughout history, such as the Hittites, Phrygians, Lydians, Persians, Greeks, Assyrians, Armenians, Romans, Byzantines, Anatolian Seljuks and Ottomans.
imut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2010, 11:39 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by imut View Post
Please visit Anatolia someday. History is everywhere even in modern cities.

imut,

Thanks. Forgive the stupid comment on Europe. Culture began elsewhere. Would like to visit Anatolia again. Been to Konya once

Torgny

Back to the parks

Last edited by Torgny; Sep 11, 2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 11:56 AM   #7

Don't we all see wonderful things. Communicating that is another matter
Attached Images

Old Sep 11, 2010, 12:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Been to Konya once
I hope you would visit Mevlana Place's in Konya and got picture of Rumi's tomb also there are a lot of good places, if you want to visit again please ask me which places is good for photographic trip

I see histograms of your pictures and it seems they are ok, may i ask you, you used anyting for correct exposure? Hand, grass or gray card etc...?
imut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2010, 2:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by imut View Post
I hope you would visit Mevlana Place's in Konya and got picture of Rumi's tomb also there are a lot of good places, if you want to visit again please ask me which places is good for photographic trip

I see histograms of your pictures and it seems they are ok, may i ask you, you used anyting for correct exposure? Hand, grass or gray card etc...?

imut,

I'd be happy to do so. Thank you very much. There are people around this forum with much better technical awareness, knowledge and skills

(RAW+JPEG. RAW if something goes totally wrong)

Wish you a nice weekend

Torgny
Attached Images

Old Sep 11, 2010, 7:55 PM   #10

These are great pics. I look at all building shots and close my eyes and click "back" when I see flower macros. Others probably do the opposite. That's Ok. Thanks for these. I only visited Europe once long ago and it was a driving tour. we saw SO MUCH! I was exhausted when we finished.

As for the "view from Nya Allen Park".. terrific. a few closer shots of doors and window detail might be interesting too.
thanks...
frank-in-toronto is offline   Reply With Quote