Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Sep 25, 2010, 9:18 AM   #11

Cheers Martin, Cheers Dustin,
Thank's for the info Ordo, There is dust on the inside, it shows up more on some pics than others sometimes there are about 8 spots. I'll strip it apart and clean it but will wait untill I get another camera as I usually have lots of pieces left over I usually clone them out a bit if there really bad, cant say I noticed these until you pointed them out. Thank you.
Mark

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2010, 1:11 AM   #12

excuse me but but years ago I had taken a shot that had a formation of a cloud that had the sun streaming though it well that shot later when I went back to it years later I noticed that that cloud was being held by the great lord and in the shot was another cloud that was shaped like a white heart and off the side was a circle that looked like another almost visible planet so yea check that spot for it could be a planet with the way the shift has been happening ya never know....
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2010, 3:53 AM   #13

Ok SSG,
I'm on the case, I've made a print and find if it's held up to the sun and I squint real hard the spot gets darker and does look like a planet, It maybe the moon theres something that looks like moon dust around the edges. Hey what about the shadow of a UFO, there was a wooshing sound, I just thought it was the wind in the trees, hummmmmmmmm. need to get this checked out.
I got a pic you gota see, Bout 10 years ago I was diving and the underwater camera stopped flashing, I turned it to face me and pressed the shutter, it flashed. years later looking at the print I saw another face in the mask i was wearing, it was like a Spaniard with goaty beard. I was in Plymouth sound. Ill have a look for it.
Mark

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
Old Sep 26, 2010, 5:49 AM   #14

That donkey / mule sure has character, and I think you've done a good job of capturing it! :-)

I like the photo1 (usually not a fan of heavy post processing, but again it works here for me).

And the tree/fence, except the sky is blown out (too bright) and there appears quite a lot of chromatic aberrations (purple fringing) at the high contrast areas.

Thanks for sharing

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2010, 5:54 AM   #15

Hi Paul,
Thank you, I never noticed the purple fringing, I really need to look closer before posting. Ill keep an eye open for it. Thank's very mucho.
Mark

Lumix Fx-01

d5000