Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 20, 2010, 10:06 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj1974 View Post
Hi Mark

Interesting work on these. I actually like photo 1 - good balance and feel to it. Some of the others - the sky / colours are a bit 'off' - and I nearly always like photos that speak 'real' to me. (Of course that is a very personal thing- just sharing).

I think photo 6 has huge potential, but that black at the top of the photo spoils it for me as it doesn't look natural (unless it was a UFO / special cloud?)

Lovely coastline there. Good to hear about your life (i.e. how you live / prioritise, etc).

Thanks again for sharing.

Paul
Hi Paul,
Cheers for the comments, I remember you saying you like real looking pics a while ago. I like all sorts really, Although I like real looking pics I love some of the manipulated images people put on and am trying some different things. I really like the arty moody, stuff and would like to have a go at that. I find photoshop great for these long rainy evenings, I'm not wanting to get out and get soaked but like learning what can be done to a pic and how 1 pic can be changed to have so many different feels to it. I've not even scratched the surface but it's great fun.
Pic 6, Ill have a go at getting rid of the band one evening itll give me something to practice on.
Cheers Paul.
Mark

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote