Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Feb 4, 2011, 3:56 PM   #11

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
Patterns of nature. They are like letters and words we cannot fully understand.

Ordo,

Yes, there are trillions of languages. There is, as you probably already know, a field of studies, Semiotics, very fascinating (hyper link included):

Semiotics

/7T

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Last edited by Torgny; Feb 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM.
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 6:07 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgny View Post
Bluenose,

Suppose you have had time contemplating rapid waters while fly fishing. Fascinating. Endless variations. I'll ask for a math formula for that

//T
When fishing you do pay attention to the water, both the currents and surface. As for the variations, I'd say infinite.

Regards
bluenose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 12:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgny View Post
Hi all,

Thank you for viewing and the comments. Very helpful. I won't ever touch the first picture. Very helpful. I have another set. Even more abstract but authentic. Hope you'll follow me

//T
Glad you're keeping #1 as it is. Would be a shame to trash it. Am looking forward to seeing more of your abstract realisms ... k ...

"Creativity is about the play & a kind of willingness to go with your intuition. It's crucial to an artist." ... Frank Gehry ...
Katsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 8:08 PM   #14

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsi View Post
Glad you're keeping #1 as it is. Would be a shame to trash it. Am looking forward to seeing more of your abstract realisms ... k ...
Katsi,

Thank you. I've got a little series with pictures. True pictures - no manipulation. Everybody has seen it but perhaps not noticed it. The camera let me stop the action

I'll call it something like "Finally The Clouds Left The River"

Thank you for your interest

Torgny

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.

Last edited by Torgny; Feb 5, 2011 at 8:17 PM.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 10:29 AM   #15

Where do I find your series? Looked on your Album Page and only saw your 3 of the dog ... beautiful dog, BTW.

"Creativity is about the play & a kind of willingness to go with your intuition. It's crucial to an artist." ... Frank Gehry ...
Katsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2011, 5:25 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsi View Post
Where do I find your series? Looked on your Album Page and only saw your 3 of the dog ... beautiful dog, BTW.

Katsi,

I just posted the pictures:

"Finally The Clouds Left The River"

Tell me what you think

Torgny