Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jun 2, 2004, 1:10 AM   #11

oops, I missed the last line.

I would love to see more.
Great job!!
jojojoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2004, 7:37 PM   #12

Awesome, vito! That's awesome. If you ever do projects on photography for beginners you could go to that waterfall to show how shutterspeed afects the mood of a picture. For example the perfect shutter speed you used gives it such a light, airy, and just naturey feeling, whereas a fasher speed ould give it a mich more shapr harsh, yet fun look. You are so lucky you have a waterfall to go to to do that! haha "go to to do..." 4 short words in on enseesnce in a row... impressive!
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2004, 6:56 AM   #13

I like your photo. Keep up the great work.
chuck biddinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2004, 7:03 AM   #14

discodudette wrote:
Quote:
Awesome, vito! That's awesome. If you ever do projects on photography for beginners you could go to that waterfall to show how shutterspeed afects the mood of a picture. For example the perfect shutter speed you used gives it such a light, airy, and just naturey feeling, whereas a fasher speed ould give it a mich more shapr harsh, yet fun look. You are so lucky you have a waterfall to go to to do that! haha "go to to do..." 4 short words in on enseesnce in a row... impressive!

thanks, that would be blast! except the first 1:00-1:30 of it is trekking through the woods!lol

"sentence"? lol

thanks chuck!

glad you guys like it! this was taken from my favorite angle at that waterfall....last time i felt like being stupid and didn't take enough shots from here...i took one of my cousins up underneath it.....well...to the left of that log....but it wasn't panorama so you couldn't see the whole thing....

this waterfall has made itself a little canyon...it's soo cool!!

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 1:53 AM   #15

not bad not bad at all....i love the orange also
ekimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 10:15 AM   #16

ook....you've talked me into it....

i was taking the matrix stitch pano...and i took the one of the brilliant orange coming from the clayishdirt androcks....here it is....

i'm not sure how good it is by itself...and i didn't have much success stitching this one....i must've misplaced some shots or something cuz i was missing the upper part of the waterfall! i'll have to check my camera window! lol

this shot was part of this pano....and it wasn't composed in any particular way, but wat do you think? i love how bright the orange is!

photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote