Old Jul 27, 2004, 1:54 AM   #1

Please feel free to comment and send me any suggestion

Thanks.

MP
Attached Images

menego is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 27, 2004, 4:18 AM   #2

Hi Menego, I posted an increase in light on a photo that you posted in the architecture section. Apparently there you were having some trouble with light. I'm not sure what your goal was in this photograph because the silhouette with the light reflection on water is quite nice. However, if you were looking to expose more detail in the background objects, the metal structures, you might consider the sun's position with respect to yourself. If you photograph any subject and the sun is facing you you will get a silhouette such as what you have here. In order to get actual color and detail in your subject you should do your best to have the sun at your back so that it can assist your camera in seeking light. If you shoot against the sunlight then you need some form of flash or backlight suppressor but that will only work if you are close to your subject.

I think this is a very nice work here as long as your goal was to shoot silhouette.
Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2004, 1:25 AM   #3

Hi Normcar, .... my goal was to shoot only the silhouette that you can see.

I waited untill 7pm to shoot this because I tried to hide the most of the details without having to post-process the picture!

MP

menego is offline   Reply With Quote