Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Aug 1, 2004, 9:47 PM   #11

OMG KEITHT! WHY?!?!?!?!?!

I JUST saw The Village with my friends and am officially creeped out, and seeing that skull has made me TEN times more scared! CREEEEEEEEPY!

Lol.

Oh, by the way, The Village is an awesome movie if you're into really weird, intriguing stories. Sogood.
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2004, 1:25 PM   #12

Seeing in the title of your posting "... up north", I knew this was from Minnesota! For you non Minnesotans, you need to read "How to Speak Minnesotan" for the full explaination.

I like photos 4 and 5, number 4 is an exellent shot of our official state bird, (again for you non Minnesotans we have an unofficial state bird best kept away with a liberal application of Deet). Number 5 reminds me of a spot near my brother's place on Serpent Lake between Crosby and Deerwood.
tleonhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 2:10 PM   #13

Lol! Those Skeeters! So glad the season is ending... I have a question for you, tleonhar, did you have that mass asian beetle problem last fall too? I hope those ladybug-imitaters don't come back, since they were sooo annoying! Just wondering if it was a twin cities area thing, or if it was wide-spread.
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 2:23 PM   #14

We had a pretty good invasion of them, not quite as bad as in the cities though. But we're only about 40 miles to the southwest in Belle Plaine so it's still pretty close. My brother didn't have any at his place (maybe the deer flys ate them). I did notice they seemed a bit more plentyfull at work (MSP airport) than at home.
tleonhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2004, 7:07 AM   #15

well I like the last shot, Why? because I cant resist a cute kid:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2004, 11:31 PM   #16

I love the first pic of hte loons becaue it relaly captures their awesome feathers or the high black and white contrast and the blue of the lake and sky only compliment it! Awesome zoom your cam has got, there!
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote